Wednesday 2 October 2013

When I was at Riri Hearts MAC launch

Hi, beautiful faces.
Yesterday was such a super busy day as we were launching Rihanna's 3rd collection & I was there to exclusively launch the limited editions.

The crowds were flooding in when the store opened at 10am. Met old customers, made new customers & saw familiar faces.

I'm also a fan of Rihanna. Through her music, her style & oooooh look at her skin~

Go look up on Rihanna's makeup artist, Lora Arellano in Instagram @loreleicakes. She is beyond coolness. 

Here's some photos I manage to snap yesterday >





A big shout out to all who came to support the Riri Hearts M•A•C with me @ MAC ION Sephora!

A million thanks goes to all of you & hope to spread è loveeeee to those who've yet to grab their gorgeous Riri ❤ MAC.

To those I've not snapped photos with, hope to have those chances next time ;)

(Instagram @lin_airani)

(Instagram @yateeeeee)

(Huneyzworld.blogspot.sg)

Xoxo, Sara Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment