Monday 7 October 2013

What makeup do you wear for your sports activities?

Some of you will think that it's unnecessary to wear makeup during your sports activities.
And some of you will wear makeup even when you are doing any sports.
There's no wrong or right way to it. I believe in having reasons to why you're wearing makeup.

For me, I will wear slight natural makeup to cover some flaws, yet letting my skin breathe. Reason is because I like to take photos of myself, of my surroundings & of whatever's happening around me during my sports activities.

Here's a photo of me taken yesterday morning as I was having a training run.

          

My definition of my own natural makeup during sports is wearing:
1) sunblock - get full protection from the sun, because my face is my asset to my job!
2) concealer - especially for my dark circles on my under eyes & any marks, if needed.
3) eyebrow pencil - to shape & to fill in my brows.
4) eyeliner - only lining on my top eye, most of the time drawn with thin line.
5) lip balm - I hate dry lips, I spend every few hours conditioning my lips.

So, today I'll be featuring 2 out of 5 of the mentioned products I've used.

Product name: M•A•C Pro Longwear Concealer
Retail Price: SGD31
Coverage: Medium to full
Finish: Natural matte
Staying power: Longwearing up to 15 hours
My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
My personal advise: To immediately blend them with your concealer brush as it's play time is quick (will dry on skin if left on too long).


💋 Top Favourite!
Product name: M•A•C Liquidlast Liner Point Black
Retail Price: SGD33
Benefits: Waterproof, smudge proof, flake proof, longwearing
My personal ratings: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
My personal advise: I've used them for swimming, surfing, running, gym workouts & sleeping with it. (Oppsss. Haha!) It's proven to be the best for sports & I can't live without it..



With all these longwearing & waterproof makeups, I'll highly suggest you should be using an oil based or waterproof makeup remover. As to gently remove them effortlessly.

Here's me & my elder sister, after our training run yesterday. I believe makeup helps to live up the look, but of cause not too much of it too. 



Try them out, beautiful faces.
You'll be looking as gorgeous even while sweating out ;)
Xoxo, Sara Jaz

1 comment:

  1. Posting a reply to "anonymous" from my chatterbox above, as dated on 8Oct:)

    Hi anonymous!
    Point 1: sometimes it's good to hv 2 diff shades of concealer as our skintone may vary between a yellow or pink undertone. And if u r using protection for the skin, u also may not realize that ur skintone changes time to time, either to a shade lighter or even darker.

    Point 2: Prep+Prime Highlighter is a useful product to brighten & prime. For Light Boost, u can use it below or on top of ur concealer. In this case, u can also mix this Light Boost with ur NW35 concealer to "customize" ur desired shade. (http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/153/15746/PrepPrime-Highlighter/index.tmpl)

    Point 3: NEVER throw any of ur MAC products away :( We hv a Back-To-MAC Recycling program worldwide in which u shall bring combination 6 primary products to exchange for 1 complimentary lipstick worth SGD29!! No expiry, so u can take ur time & collect ur unused MAC products.

    ReplyDelete