Monday 21 October 2013

Perfume of the Week: Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet

A customer came today - who bought $2,000++ of MAC products last 2mths & whom i remembered had spent 3hrs makeover with my other MAC Artist that night.

Today, I made her spend only $300++ with 30mins quick makeover. Ooooh... Then she was happily spraying her Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet all over me ;p She said this made many men turn as she passes by.

Product name: Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
Retail Price: SGD178 (100ml)
My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ 


She had a flight to a show with her Versace outfit. It's bright pink with blacks & golds. So I let you imagine her makeup look. Hehe.. (No photos because she's a VIP).

I'll be seeing her in 10 days time. Hopefully... Her personal assistant has my personal number now ;)

Xoxo, Sara Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment