Wednesday 23 October 2013

Live from Jalan Besar Stadium

FirstXI vs All Stars
(FirstXI Season 2 Grand Final)

I'm here to Scream And Shout And Let it All Out ;)

Yes, I'm here to support both my husband's former teammates from FirstXI & his favourites ex-Liverpool players.

So I've planned to wear something comfortable, cooling yet not slacky for my outfit. Since I'm from work, I've decided on a natural, bronzing & nude makeup look today.

Makeup look:
- bronzy eye
- bronzy cheek, contoured
- highlight on cheekbones, not all over the face
- natural, nude lips


Product name: M•A•C Bronze eyeshadow
Retail Price: SGD29
My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ 


Product name: M•A•C Bad Girl Gone Good blush (from Riri Hearts MAC Fall collection)
Retail Price: SGD41
My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ 


Product name: M•A•C Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
Retail Price: SGD51
My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Product name: M•A•C Half 'n Half lipstick
Texture: Amplified
Retail Price: SGD29
My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Product name: M•A•C Siss lipstick
Texture: Satin
Retail Price: SGD29
My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



Here's more photos of me, my husband & some WAGs friends >





Ooooh how glowy do I look with the highlighted face in such sweaty but cooling atmosphere. 'Til the next update!
Xoxo, Sara Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment