Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hello new blog. You've been missed.

It's midnight & I had to come up with this brilliant idea of blogging, again.
(Knowing through a course that I possess traits of an Idealistic Communicator now.... just fills me with enthusiasm to produce it.)
 
Ooooh after so many years of abandoning my blogs, here I am creating a new one dedicating ONLY to my makeup interests & followers.

Because:-
1) i am a MAC Artist.
2) sharing is caring, though of course you would have your own opinion. That's fine with me.
3) pardon my English, as I haven't been reading or writing for oh-so-long! So a great practice.

Now let me get my resources & will update soonest.
In the meantime, tomorrow is Riri Hearts MAC collection's launch!! I'm too excited to sleep!


(Photos from my Instagram @_sarajaz)

Good night, beautiful faces.
Xoxo, Sara Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment