Sunday 6 July 2014

Pastel Sunday.


Pastel Sunday on my off day today ;)

And so as @nanamail from Instagram have requested for recommendations from this look, here's my post >

Product name: M•A•C Yogurt eyeshadow
Retail Price: SGD29
Texture: Matte
My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





Product name: M•A•C Please Me lipstick
Retail Price: SGD29
Texture: Matte
My personal rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





Remember when you want to go pastel for the whole look, it doesn't have to look pale either.

Personally I still wear on my bronzer to give slight contour on my cheeks & swipe remaining from the brush over the forehead too. To avoid looking wash out while playing with pastels. 

Try it out! If ever anything goes wrong, just add those fake lashes to perk the whole look. Done. Hehe. 

Xoxo, Sara Jaz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment